Monday, September 26, 2011

One foot in the Insanity Pond

I know what you're thinking - or maybe it's just me thinking it - but here we go again.... I know, I know, I've never been much of a blogger. In fact, the blog I started over two years ago has a whopping 4 posts on it. So, what am I doing here now. Frankly, I don't know. But, when you wake up at 3:00 in the morning with a racing mind, you have one of two options: (1) continue to ignore the thought, pushing it to the back of your mind hour after hour as you toss and turn (& probably drive your husband crazy in the process), or (2) do something about it.

So, here we go again... one foot in the insanity pond, the other (hopefully) anchoring my crazy, wonderful life to reality.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you decided to give it a try! Can't wait to meet you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...