Thursday, November 30, 2017

Re-write, Extend, and Re-releases of "HACKED, HUNTED, and HOOKED"



Sometimes you think you've checked a project off your list and can move on, just to discover that maybe it's not quite done.

Not too long ago, I released a series of Novellas (If you missed the buzz about those when they were new, check it out here!) Writing short books isn't typically my thing, but I took it on as a fun, growth challenge. And, to my surprise (and excitement!) they were very well received. In fact, they hit the Best-seller's list in virtually no time flat.

And then the reader requests started coming... and they created an itch in me that I knew I had to scratch. Samantha's story was one of my favorite that I'd ever written and I felt that in order to really do it justice, I needed to fill in the meat. The stories, simply put, were just too short and too lacking in detail.

So, I beefed them up. As in, they doubled in length.

The best part? The story didn't change, it just became richer. Yay! Because Samantha's wit and vulnerability definitely deserved more page time. I absolutely love her character.

The complete NEW Novels release officially in February of 2018, but I'm already buzzing about them. Even the covers got a fresh new look (though keeping in line with the originals).

Hooray for new books. And hooray for the readers who support me in this crazy passion of mine. Ton's of love to you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...