Thursday, January 10, 2013

The last chapter of 2012

Better late than never, right? Not a super clever pitch, but it's the best I've got, so I'm sticking with it! 

If you're much of a Kreating Krazy follower, you know that I was pretty much MIA for the entire month of December. However, that doesn't mean I wasn't busy. The holidays have come and gone, the celebrations are over, and its time to revisit reality.... but before I do, let me give you an idea of what December in the Worlton house was like:  

We added a third canine (and subsequently seventh child) to our fold...  
Sir Kodiak Cooper - 10 weeks old. So smart and curious! 

 We baked mass amounts of cinnamon swirl bread.


Decorated 3 Christmas trees, hung 6 stockings, and listened to at least 4 hours of Christmas music every day! . 


Braved the WILD - aka retail scene - for lots of shopping fun! Survived by the skin of our teeth and the youth of our feet. And yes, American economy, you're welcome! We did our best to contribute. 


Gained 5 lbs during the consumption of all the sugary goodness that arrived at my door! 
Disclaimer: this is NOT my picture - I "borrowed" it off the web . Who can keep cookies long enough to take a photo? 

Made oodles of gifts including a dozen cute snowmen for my cute young women. 


Gathered TONS of photos of our ancestors, assembled a fun collection of eclectic frames (lets be honest, this took many, many months! But it finally got finished in Dec.), and arranged them on the wall beside our nine-generation family tree.  
The secret to hanging your layout perfectly THE FIRST TIME? (Because who wants bazillions of holes?)
Finalizing the layout, then tracing it on butcher paper. 


Perhaps when I have a few minutes I'll pull the 1000+ pictures off my camera and share some more. Not likely, but its always good to hang the option out there, right? :) 

And now on to 2013! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...