THIS IS NOT THAT POST! :)
This morning I woke up, took a peak at my TO-DO list, and the first word that came to mind was BALANCE.
Bal-ance... one word, two syllables, seven letters... yet, probably one of the most important concepts I've had to learn over the last few years.
Therefore, for today's FRIDAY FIVE I am going to share with you the top 5 things I strive to keep in balance:
- Family - I've always said, "I'm a mother first," and I MEAN IT!
- Fun - Life is too short to not pause to enjoy the view.
- Service - "When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are in the service of your God." (Mosiah 2:17, Book of Mormon)
- Work (writing, reading, marketing)
- Household responsibilities (cooking, shopping, cleaning, money management, etc) - Somebody's got to do it, right! ;)
What are you balancing? Do you have strategies that work for you? And, what have you had to bump off your plate to keep things in balance?