Friday, March 22, 2013

Balancing - FRIDAY FIVE

In somewhat of an embarrassed stupor, I realized late last night that I neglected to post a FRIDAY FIVE last week. Not wanting to be a repeat offender, I wrote a lovely post in my head as I drifted off to sleep...

THIS IS NOT THAT POST!  :) 

This morning I woke up, took a peak at my TO-DO list, and the first word that came to mind was BALANCE. 

Bal-ance... one word, two syllables, seven letters... yet, probably one of the most important concepts I've had to learn over the last few years.

Therefore, for today's FRIDAY FIVE I am going to share with you the top 5 things I strive to keep in balance:

  • Family - I've always said, "I'm a mother first," and I MEAN IT! 
  • Fun - Life is too short to not pause to enjoy the view. 
  • Service - "When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are in the service of your God." (Mosiah 2:17, Book of Mormon) 
  • Work (writing, reading, marketing)
  • Household responsibilities (cooking, shopping, cleaning, money management, etc)  - Somebody's got to do it, right! ;) 
What are you balancing? Do you have strategies that work for you? And, what have you had to bump off your plate to keep things in balance? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...