CREAMY CARAMEL APPLE DIP
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 jar caramel ice cream sauce
- 1 bag Heath Brickel Toffee chips or about 1 C. Chopped nuts
- Sliced Gala Apples (or apples of your choice)
1. Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar together. Spread onto platter (I use a 9" glass pie plate).
2. Pour caramel sauce over cheese mixture, spreading evenly. *Do not mix in with the cream cheese mixture.
3. Sprinkle Heath/chopped nuts on top.
4. Slice apples and layer them around the outside of the platter.
*Tip - to keep your apple slices from browning soak them in a bath of water and lemon juice (a few tablespoons) for atleast 10 min before plating.
|Wish I could take credit for this photo, but we were|
too excited to eat our dip to remember to take a photo!
This one came from heyyall.typepad.com
(her recipe is different than mine, but it looks a lot the same)