Tuesday, January 24, 2012

*Just Desserts*

Umm... I'm not even sure I need to explain - or justify - or even qualify: 
We LOVE DESSERTS! Not just eating them, though that is a plus, but we love creating them. All of my kids (including the 9 year old) know the fundamentals of cooking. My teenage son throws together an amazing bowl of roman noodles, my younger one can make his own mac and cheese, but my girls take the cake. Literally, they take the cake... and make it too! I'm so proud of my little master bakers! Here are a few of their creations: 

Peanut Butter Passion Cupcake - not for the faint of heart. *Nummy*

The grown-up version: Peanut Butter Passion Cake. 

Spider Cakes - simple, yet AMAZING!

Churros - okay, so they look like fish-sticks and they aren't technically baked, but "oh, my word, addicting." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...