Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring tour stop updates - 3 Great Reviews!


Okay, I know I've gotten a bit behind with my updates for the Hope's Journey Spring Tour. This has been a busy week on the tour and I am so honored to be featured by each of the bloggers who've participated.

Monday, April 9, we were highlighted on Renae's Writespot"There is so much to be gained by reading this interesting, heartrending yet hopeful book," Renae wrote.



Tuesday, April 10, I was honored by a critique by a non-LDS reader in Canada. Thank you Kat at I write I read I review for sharing your point of view. "This is where [talking about the characters] Hope's Journey most vividly shined, the thing that gave it that "I can't put this down!" factor that made me stay up until the wee hours of the morning in order to finish it. (Seriously, I read the book in a day. I didn't just not want to stop, I *couldn't* stop. It drew me in that strongly.)"



Wed, April 11, our stop was: Why Not Because I Said So. "Hope's Journey is a book that I would happily share with any teenager within my circle of friends and family. The message of hope and forgiveness is something that all of us need to be reminded of."



A huge thanks to all the readers and reviewers for your support of Hope's Journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...