Friday, April 20, 2012

A Week of Reviews

I'm a bit behind this week. Perhaps its because I've had my nose in a book (or three) or because I've been anxiously preparing to discuss Hope's Journey at the Tooele Journey Utah Authors Book Group (Saturday, April 21, 1:00, 392 West 200 South, Tooele - PLEASE STOP BY!), but the real reason I'm behind is because my children are home from school. I've always said, "I'm a mother first," and even if my book is on tour, that mantra still applies.
Escapades with my children aside, Hope's Journey continues its Spring Tour and I am so grateful for the generous hosts this past week. Please swing by their sites, read their kind words and endorsements for Hope's Journey,and check out the other fun reviews and post that they share.



"Hope's Journey is an emotional rollercoaster told from both perspectives, which was refreshing and gave more light to the situation and the thoughts going through both of their heads. Not only the changes in their life journey, but the changes in those closest to them as well is depicted without any sugar-coating."

"I ended up reading this book in a day: I could not put it down and had to know how Alex and Sydney's stories ended. . . I would recommend Hope's Journey to fans of YA and fans of Christian fiction. It was a beautifully written book and I will definitely read more from Stephanie Worlton."



An interview including: What are five things I wished I'd known when I was younger?
What are my favorite ways to procrastinate?  
What Hope's Journey character would I most like to have dinner with? 
And... what are my top 5 favorite books, tv shows, and PET PEEVES? 



"While this book is told from the viewpoint of an LDS couple. Any family that teaches abstinence or wants to realistically deal with the issues of teen pregnancy will find this book to of great value."


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog ..yikes, I made a big oops! I meant to say I did not like Alex's reqction (forgot the NOT part) so I changed it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...