Thursday, April 3, 2014

Party! Party!


I don't know if I've said this before but I think it warrants being said again: Book Baby #3 is out! Whew hoo! Cause for a celebration? Yes. Absolutely, astonishingly, overwhelmingly, YES!

Throw on your red boots and let's party! 

Wait, you don't have fabulous red boots? Well, neither do I, but we can party anyway. 

Don't miss this chance to pick up copies of my books at discounted prices. All three will be available. 

And, if my books aren't draw enough, come experience the fun atmosphere at "The Rim." They've got lots of yummy food choices (you know, just in case you happen to miss lunch) and when it comes to dessert it doesn't get much better than their frozen yogurt with pretty much any topping you can imagine! Check out their website at  http://copperrimcafe.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...