The contest is going to go like this:
- Answer the following questions. (With correct answers, not the smart aleck ones I know most of my friends are itching to contribute!)
- Bring the answers to me between 2 and 4pm at the Copper Rim Cafe.
- The first 2 people to bring me the (correct!) answers will get a FREE copy of All the Finer Things. Shucks, I'll even sign it for you.
- And, if you're not one of the first 2? Don't fret. Your efforts will still be rewarded with 10% off your choice of one of my (already discounted) books.
Easy enough? I think so. So, here we go. The questions:
- In All the Finer Things, one of my favorite characters is Bosco, a 175 pound Bullmastiff. He was inspired by my own Bullmastiff, Lilah.
- What two breeds were crossed in the 19th century to create this amazing breed? _________________________________________________________________ (hint, check out Wikipedia)
- What were they bred for? _____________________________________________
|My beautiful baby girl, Delilah Rose.|