Saturday, November 17, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 17 - Friends

When I was a kid I thought friends were the people who I hung out with every day. They were the girls who played barbies with me and  the boys who chased me in games of cops and robbers. "BFF" status was based solely on availability to hang-out with me after school.  - Then adult hood reared it's big ugly head and I began to realize what a real friend was.... And I have been blessed with some of the best friends on the planet!

I am grateful for all of the friends that have blessed my life - for those who have held my hand in tough times and for those who've held my heart despite separations of time or distance. I'm grateful for the ladies who keep me up laughing into the early morning hours. I am grateful for friends who offer me a hand when I need it (even when I think I don't!)  I am grateful for my scouting friends, my ward friends, and my long-time friends. For those who knew me "way back when" and those who've recently crossed my path.

Thanks to all my friends for not laughing (too hard) at me! Thanks for putting up with my blabber. And most of all, thank you for enriching my life!



Friendship Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...