Friday, November 30, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 30 - Conversations with Diety


There are few things I cherish as much as the beautiful opportunity to converse with my Father in Heaven. I can't imagine trying to fumble my way through this life without His help. There is a comfort and a power in knowing that I can turn to Him for anything and that He wants to help me find joy and peace. I know what it's like to make decisions without Him. I also know the uncertainty and indecision that dissolve as I involve Him in my life. I am grateful to know that I am the daughter of deity and that He really does love and care about me. I am grateful for a personal relationship with our Eternal Father that allows me to find joy, peace, comfort, and purpose in my life. I am grateful for the knowledge that I can turn to Him and that He is ALWAYS there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...