Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude: Day Two - Motherhood

It's hard to imagine an existence without my children. Motherhood has defined my life in a way that my once highly desired career path never could have. I am grateful for the opportunity and the PRIVILEGE to be the mother to four of the most AMAZING people to walk this planet!

Four very different young personalities grace our home - and I LOVE and CHERISH each of them. My life is complete because of their very existence. They inspire me with their talents and abilities. They make me laugh, they help me grow, and I'm not sure a single day has past that they didn't teach me something.
   
I'm humbled to have been entrusted with such amazing spirits. I am honored by their examples of love and service. And I am grateful for the blessing of being their mother.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...