Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude: Day Three - A Loving Savior

Many years ago I had an experience that literally brought me to my knees. I was crippled by my deficiencies; broken by my mistakes. My state of imperfection was not just humbling, it was horrifying!  There was no hope of ever measuring up... 

And, without the grace of our Savior, there was no hope of making my wrongs right. 


I am so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. My testimony in him was founded at one of the lowest points of my life, but my need for his divine love and intervening grace is never ceasing. I am grateful for the knowledge that He is there to help me through the hard times. I am grateful for His Atoning sacrifice on my behalf. I am humbled that He would suffer for me. I am humbled that He would die for me. And I am humbled that He would advocate for me with our Father.    

Jesus Christ is my Savior. He is my Brother... He is my Friend. I am grateful for my relationship with Him and for HIS LOVE for ME!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...