Monday, November 26, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 26 - Garage Mechanics

For several weeks my son and I had to share a vehicle while his sat in the garage - DEAD! Sure, we could have towed it into a professional mechanic shop and for some surely ridiculous price tag, paid to have it fixed... but, where's the fun in that? Instead, for several nights my hubby, brother, and son were up to their elbows in grease as they rebuilt and dropped in a new engine. And, as the fruits of their labor fired up and pulled out of the garage symbolizing the end to my days of juggling a car with a teenager, I was soooo grateful for my cute garage mechanics.

(On a side note - I am also grateful for the father-son time that was spent and the unbreakable bonds established between the men I love.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...