Monday, November 19, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 19 - Music

Some people have been blessed with musical talents and abilities that are nothing short of extraordinary... and for their talents, I am grateful. My musical ability begins and ends with the ability to turn the stereo (or iPod) on. On the heals of the AMA's, I am reminded how much the musical talents of others shape my life. I love music... pop music, country music, inspirational music, and especially funny music. I like songs that have embedded humor as well as songs that motivate me to be a better person. On my current play list you will find: The Zac Brown Band, Pink, Maroon 5, Train, and Blake Shelton to name a few.

I like to sing loudly in my car. I like to dance crazily in my kitchen. But trust me, because I choose not to torture you, those performances are reserved for the eyes/ears of my family only.... Yes, you are welcome! :)

If you want to see someone who's qualified to do both, check this talent out: Pink's AMA performance of "Try"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...