Thursday, November 29, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 29 - The Power of Paint



As individual as we are at our house, so are our rooms. Each of our children gets to reflect their personality in the decor of their personal space, and I think it is safe to say that we like color. White walls are for hospitals; your home should reflect the warmth and depth of your personality. All my years of interior designing and decorating have taught me that the cheapest and most effective way to change any space is with a nice little bucket of paint and a few hours of sweat labor. And the best thing about it? If you don't like it, its easy to change! 

I am so grateful for the ease at which I can change any space in my home. I love fresh paint and I love color.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...