Thursday, November 8, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude: Day Eight - My Awesome One

Last night, my daughter Talia received her Young Women's Recognition Award. For those of you unfamiliar with this program, I suppose it can be best described as the Eagle Scout equivalent for girls. At the culmination of three years worth of setting and achieving personal goals, providing many hours of service, and learning multiple life-long skills, she has certainly made her parents proud! 



I am grateful to be the mom of this wonderful, talented, fun young lady! Not only is she smart beyond belief and oozing with talent, she is also "wet-your-pants" funny and the stubborn equivalent of her mother! She fills our kitchen with the delightful smell of baked goods and my life with laughter. She gives me undeniable hope for the future of our society. I love you, "Awesome One", and am grateful every day that you chose me to be your mom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...