Wednesday, November 21, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 21 - My Laptop

I know I said that my camera was the one piece of technology I couldn't live without, but my laptop is a close second. I have a really nice home office with an expensive desk, an exquisite view, and a great PC; however, I've grown to prefer my laptop. Why? Simple: cause I can use it while lounging on the couch! Hope's Journey was started on a PC, but finished on my laptop. My upcoming release, Everything You Need to Know About Girls Camp was written 100% on my laptop. My monthly scouting newsletter, The Eagle Ridge Talon, is, you guessed it, usually always constructed on my laptop.

Could I function without out it? Yes. Do I want to? No.

Thank you, highly technical geek-types for making this little standard a "comfort" in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...