Friday, November 9, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude: Day Nine - Our Caboose

If I tried to claim that "I don't know where this kid came from," it would be a lie. This lively spirit that completes our family is, I'm sure, a clone of his father! From day one, "Boo" has been gracing our home with his smile, his energy, and quite frankly, his teasing antics. He's fearless, yet humble. Silly, yet compassionate. Smart, yet playful - a perfectly balanced bundle of delight.


And the best part is, although he's well on his way to being bigger than me (believe me, he compares our heights almost daily), he's content to be my LITTLE BUDDY. He graces me every morning with a kiss and a hug. He fills my day with smiles and is never afraid to let me know how much he loves me....  


I am so unbelievably grateful for this little guy. He truly lights up my world! - I love you, "Boo", and hope you never outgrow your mommy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...